Category List

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Madame Hardy rose ~ This is my favorite heirloom rose. It smells of myrrh and lemon. I had one in our NH garden but it didn't like the harsh winters and only lasted a few years. I got it at an Antique rose place in Maine that is no longer there. I have searched the internet for a replacement--no luck. Maybe I will be lucky on Pinterest!

Moscow Rose
Moscow Rose

Download whole gallery
Madame Hardy rose ~ This is my favorite heirloom rose. It smells of myrrh and lemon. I had one in our NH garden but it didn't like the harsh winters and only lasted a few years. I got it at an Antique rose place in Maine that is no longer there. I have searched the internet for a replacement--no luck. Maybe I will be lucky on Pinterest!
Madame Hardy rose ~ This is my favorite heirloom rose. It smells of myrrh and lemon. I had one in our NH garden but it didn't like the harsh winters and only lasted a few years. I got it at an Antique rose place in Maine that is no longer there. I have searched the internet for a replacement--no luck. Maybe I will be lucky on Pinterest!

Download whole gallery
#roses
#roses

Download whole gallery
Pink Camelia
Pink Camelia

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment